5 Ways Disaster Threatens Your Data
- Hardware & Software Failure: Hard drives fail every day for a variety of reasons. While some failures occur simply because the hardware becomes worn out, others fail prematurely due to external factors like:
- Water or fire damage
- Exposure to magnetic fields
- Power outages or surges
- Impact due to being dropped
- Human Error: Every day we create, update, save and delete files; it’s just part of our everyday business life. It’s no wonder that sometimes, we delete files or overwrite files by accident. It’s just the cost of doing business.
- Computer Viruses And Malware Infections: There are new viruses that pop up every day that put your data at risk. While being connected to the Internet has its benefits, it also comes with a number of risks that just have to be accepted – malware, viruses, phishing, etc.
- Natural Disasters: The fact is that mother nature doesn’t care if you backed up your work or not. A server room flood, vital infrastructure being knocked out by winds and even worse during a major weather event can quickly erase both local and offsite data reserves if your backups aren’t far enough away from your offices.
- Hackers: Data loss is often the result of poor digital security; without the right defenses, cybercriminals can easily infect an IT system with ransomware or other types of malware and compromise company data. Ransomware is likely today’s biggest threat to cybersecurity. You hear about it everywhere, along with a range of possible solutions, most of which are defensive – ways to keep the intruders out before they encrypt your files and send you the ransom note.
We Will Protect Your Data From Disasters
Rea & Associates is proud to provide robust disaster recovery and data backup services for businesses like yours. Our years of experience protecting our clients from permanent data loss have allowed us to develop specifically tailored solutions to help you maintain data continuity.
With Rea & Associates as your trusted IT partner, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Support For Any And All Systems: Our solution protects your data on Windows, Linux, VMware, Hyper-V, and IaaS.
- Direct-to-Cloud: Don’t bother with risky, expensive local backups — send everything to the cloud for easy access and secure redundancy. Our solution can be fully integrated with any cloud service, allowing you to “bring your own cloud”.
- Protect Against Ransomware: Our key “safety archive” feature keeps you protected from ransomware and other types of malware.
- Near-Instantaneous Restoration: Restore your data at a moment’s notice with one-click capabilities.
3 Reasons To Partner With Rea & Associates For Disaster Recovery
- Data Retention Contingencies: When policy development falls behind the pace of adopted technologies, it can often lead to gaps, which can affect data retention. Take the guesswork out of data retention with help from Rea & Associates.
- Cybercrime: Data loss is often the result of poor digital security; without the right defenses, cybercriminals can easily infect an IT system with ransomware or other types of malware and compromise company data.
- Maintaining Compliance: When it comes to modern compliance requirements, redundant data backups are critical. You’ll want to make sure you know what’s required of your industry’s compliance regulations, and make sure you have backup methods in place to meet those.
Are You 100% Confident In Your Backups?
If you’re even a little unsure about your backups, then you’re putting your business at risk. Allow Rea & Associates to give you the confidence you’re looking for.
We test the integrity of our clients’ backups on a monthly basis and perform comprehensive annual server tests to make sure recovery is fast and effective whenever necessary.
Get in touch with our team to make sure your data backups are complete and reliable.